1. Sell Amazon return items: Toffa Wholesale offers Amazon and other retail stores’ returned items to buy and resell them for a profit. You can find anything from electronics to clothing items in the bundles. The margin opportunity is huge, Toffa’s average price point is only 20% of the RRP!
Find out more details here
2. Sell handmade goods: If you have an artistic flair, this is a great way to make money on Etsy or eBay by selling your designs and creations. Selling handmade goods online can be an easy way to make money online and it doesn't require any upfront costs or inventory. You can use your skills in sewing, knitting, crocheting or other crafts, and turn them into cash by selling them on Etsy or other sites like eBay and Amazon Handmade.
3. Dropshipping: it is the act of ordering products from a manufacturer or distributor and then shipping those products directly to customers without ever holding the inventory yourself. It has a few upsides but it‘s not as profitable as it used to be due to increased import taxes, handling marketing and transfer fees.
4. Be a freelance writer: There are many websites that will pay you for your writing skills, such as Textbroker, Elance, and Upwork - just be sure to do your research before jumping in!
5. Creating and selling NFT’s: The first step of the process is to create a unique design that is not too complicated. Once you have created your design, you can upload it to the blockchain and sell it. You can then have as many copies as you want printed quickly and cheaply.
You can sell your NFTs via an auction or by setting a fixed price. If you are selling them at auction, you will need to set a starting price and an ending price for the auction. If you want to set a fixed price, then all of your NFTs will be available for purchase at that one fixed price.
One way to make money with creating NFTs is by flipping them - buying low and selling high!